Current Report No.: 41/2022
Current Report No.: 41/2022
Date of Preparation: 21 June 2022
Issuer's Abbreviated Name: ENEA S.A.
Subject: Information on candidates for the ENEA S.A. Supervisory Board elected by employees of the ENEA Group
Legal Basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on Offerings - current and periodic information
Body of the report:
In reference to Current Report Nos. 32/2022 and 33/2022 of 27 May 2022, the Management Board of ENEA S.A. ("Company") hereby provides information on candidates for Members of the Company's Supervisory Board of the 11th term elected by employees of the ENEA Group.
The appointment of Members of the Company's Supervisory Board of the 11th term is expected to take place under item 15 of the planned agenda of the ENEA S.A. Ordinary General Meeting convened for 24 June 2022.
Mr. Mariusz Damasiewicz graduated from the Faculty of Physics and Applied Computer Sciences of the AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków, having majored in Computer Physics. In 2014 and 2017, he completed postgraduate studies in Thermal Power Engineering and Industrial Control Systems, respectively. Since 2008, he has worked for the Połaniec Power Plant in the capacities of Unit Supervisor, Unit Operator, Operation Specialist and Head of the Strategy and Development Department. Currently, he serves as the Head of the Operations Department. Since 2021, he has been a Member of the Examination Committee issuing Qualification Certificates Authorizing the Operation of Equipment and Networks at Supervision and Operation Posts. A member of the Association of Polish Electrical Engineers and of the Economic Society of Polish Power Plants.
Mr. Mariusz Pliszka graduated from the Faculty of Telecommunications and Electrical Engineering of the Bydgoszcz Academy of Technology and Agriculture (currently: Bydgoszcz University of Technology), having majored in Electrical Engineering, and completed Postgraduate Management Studies at the WSB University in Poznań.
- Since 1986, employed in the structures of the ENEA Group and its legal predecessors in managerial and supervisory positions.
- Currently works for ENEA Operator Sp. z o.o. as the Director of the Chojnice Distribution Region.
- Since 2019, a member of the ENEA S.A. Supervisory Board elected by employees.
Key qualifications, training and courses completed:
- December 1998 - acquired qualifications in the construction of electrical and power grids, installations and devices.
- October 2013 - training in the protection of inside information at ENEA Operator Sp. z o.o.
- October 2010 - preparatory course to take a state examination for candidates for members of supervisory boards in State Treasury-owned companies - Instytut Rozwoju Biznesu Sp. z o.o. - course completed with a passed state examination at the Ministry of the State Treasury.
Mr. Mariusz Romańczuk - graduated from the Faculty of Mining and Geoengineering of the AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków, having majored as a B.Sc. in Mineral Deposit Mining and as an M.Sc. in Underground Mining. Completed postgraduate Executive Master of Business Administration studies at the Institute of Economics of the Polish Academy of Sciences in 2019 and "Value management in a mining enterprise" at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków in 2020. Throughout his professional career, since 1989, associated with Lubelski Węgiel "Bogdanka" S.A. Since 2019, as the Head of the Blasting Technique Department. He has acquired his professional experience across all levels within the organizational structure, from a rank and file employee to a department head. In 2017-2020, he served as a member of the Lubelski Węgiel "Bogdanka" S.A. Supervisory Board elected by employees.