Current Report No.: 10/2013
Current Report No.: 10/2013
Date of preparation: 15.03.2013
Short name of issuer: ENEA S.A.
Subject: Supplementary information to the current report No. 9/2013 regarding changes in the composition of the Management Board of ENEA S.A.
Legal basis: Article 56 item 1(2) of the Act on Offerings – current and periodic information
Content of report:
In relation to the current report No. 9/2013 of 11 March 2013 and acting pursuant to § 5 item 1(22) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic information […] (Regulation), the Board of ENEA S.A. (Company, Issuer) hereby publishes supplementary information relating to the members of the Management Board of the Company, nominated for the new term which commenced on 11 March 2013, including the description of their education and professional experience.
President of the Board of ENEA S.A. - Mr. Krzysztof Zamasz
The information required by force of the Regulation regarding Mr. Krzysztof Zamasz was published in the current report No. 48/2012 of 29 November 2012 and remain up-to-date as at the date of the publication of this report, however with the stipulation that on 29 November 2012 Mr. Krzysztof Zamasz filed a resignation, effective as at 31 December 2012, from the position of the Vice-President of the Board for Commercial Affairs of TAURON Polska Energia S.A. Moreover, as at the publication date of this report Mr. Krzysztof Zamasz conducts a business activity under the name of Krzysztof Zamasz Doradztwo Gospodarcze. The activity is not competitive in relation to ENEA S.A.
Member of the Board for Corporate Affairs of ENEA S.A. – Mr. Paweł Orlof
1985 - 1991 University of Wrocław – Faculty of Biological Sciences, Cartography,
1992 - 1995 National School of Public Administration.
Electives: International trade, International law, Polish law, Economics and Management,
Internships: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland, Chancellery Office of the Bavarian Prime Minister.
Trainings and certificates:
1994 - Internship in the Bavarian State Ministry for State Development and Environmental Affairs,
1994 - HR management methods, Organizer: U.S. Office of Personnel Management,
1996 - A training for candidate members of supervisory boards in companies with a share of the State Treasury, Organizer: Ministry of Industry and Commerce of the Republic of Poland,
2002 - Advanced Bussiness English in Brighton, England, Organizer: enviaM AG, RWE AG Group,
2004 - 2012 - Trainings within controlling, risks, financial models, environmental management, quality, occupational health and safety, human resources management, Organizer: enviaM AG, RWE AG Group.
Detailed presentation of the professional career:
04/1995 – 12/1996
Ministry of Industry and Commerce of the Republic of Poland, where he was the Chief Specialist and Minister's Adviser and was responsible for:
- Coordination of a bilateral economic cooperation with Germany, Austria and Switzerland,
- Coordination of the cooperation with the European Commission's Directorate-General XVII and OECD within power engineering.
Additionally, during the employment in the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of the Republic of Poland he held the positions of:
- Member of the Interministerial Group for development of the Polish hard coal mining restructuring programme,
- Member of the Interministerial Group for development of a new Energy Law,
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Katowicki Holding Węglowy S.A. as a representative of the State Treasury.
01/1997 – 11/1997
State Mining Restructuring Agency, where he was the chief Specialist and was responsible mainly for the coordination of the development and implementation of the restructuring programme of the Polish hard coal mining.
01/1997 – 11/1997
Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Poland, where he was an Adviser of the Under-Secretary of State and was responsible for:
- Coordination of the development of the Polish hard coal mining restructuring programme,
- Cooperation on the preparation of contents and coordination of the new Energy Law legalisation process,
- Coordination of the ownership supervision over the Polish energy sector and participation in the preparation of the Polish Energy Policy,
- Coordination of the cooperation with the European Commission's Directorate-General XVII and OECD within power engineering,
Additionally, when employed in the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Poland he was a Member of the Supervisory Board as a representative of the State Treasury in Będziński Zakład Energetyczny S.A.
12/1997 – 07/1999
MEAG POLSKA SP. Z O.O. - GRUPA VEW AG, DORTMUND, where he was the Board's Specialist Adviser of MEAG. His duties included:
- Preparation of an analysis of the Polish energy sector,
- Analysis of the current development of the Polish energy sector,
- Preparation of monthly reports on the current economic and political situation in Poland,
- Preparation of the expansion strategy of MEAG concern in Poland,
- Identification and conducting of a critical analysis and recommendation of projects for MEAG in Poland (analysis of energy enterprises designated for privatisation),
- Organisation and opening of the office of MEAG-Polska Sp. z o.o. (preparation of an organisational scheme, annual economic plan, recruitment of employees, purchase of equipment, conclusion of agreements with suppliers, etc.),
- Establishment of the database on the Polish energy sector and arrangement of sources of information.
08/1999 – 07/2004
ENVIAM POLSKA SP. Z O.O./ ENVIAM AG, RWE GROUP, ESSEN, where he was the President of the Board. On this position he was responsible e.g. for:
- Management of operations of enviaM Polska Sp. z o.o.,
- Preparation of an analysis of the Polish energy sector for enviaM AG,
- Preparation and updating of the expansion strategy of enviaM AG concern in Poland,
- Co-managing of projects realised by enviaM AG concern in Poland (participation in the privatisation of Polish energy enterprises):
- Data collection and verification, coordination of work with consulting companies, preparation of offers, organisation and conduction of due diligence, verification of financial models, conduct of negotiations (privatisation agreements and social packages), conclusion of agreements and actual realisation of transactions,
- Ownership supervision and operating work in Polish subsidiaries of enviaM AG: integration of the acquired undertaking in the structures of enviaM AG concern (introduction of a uniform system of controlling and reporting), preparation of the company's development plan, development and implementation of the company's new organisational scheme, preparation and realisation of the employment restructuring programme in the company, verification of annual and mid-term economic plans of the company, verification of the company's external investments, representation of enviaM in the bodies of acquired enterprises (general shareholder meetings, supervisory board).
Since December 2000 connected with Elektrociepłownia Będzin S.A./ ENVIAM AG, RWE GROUP, ESSEN, where he held the following functions in particular years:
12/2000 – 06/2004
Secretary of the Supervisory Board, responsible for:
- Preparation of meetings and materials for the Supervisory Board of EC Będzin,
- Preparation of meetings and materials for General Shareholder Meetings of EC Będzin,
- Operating cooperation with the Board of Elektrociepłownia Będzin S.A. in order to implement the restructuring process of the company in all the aspects (delegated by enviaM AG),
07/2004 – till March 2013
President of the Board and CEO of Elektrociepłownia Będzin S.A., Representative of enviaM in Poland, responsible for:
- Managing Elektrociepłownia Będzin S.A. a joint stock company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange from 1998,
Operating management of the company and its representation before contractors, shareholders and preparation of reports for the Warsaw Stock Exchange,
- Preparation of annual and mid-term economic plans of the company and their implementation in all the aspects of the company's functioning (investment and renovation plan, financial and production plan, contracts on supplies of materials and services, contracts on sale of company's products, personal policy and controlling, corporate governance and licences),
- Preparation and implementation of new organisational schemes of the company and new by-laws of the company,
- Preparation and implementation of a deep programme of employment restructuring in the company,
- Permanent adaptation of the company to varying conditions of the company's environment (heat and electricity market, legal regulations in the sector of electricity and heat energy and environmental protection requirements),
- Personal representation of enviaM AG in Poland: representing enviaM AG in the bodies of acquired enterprises (general shareholder meetings, supervisory board) and in other aspects of operations of enviaM AG in Poland.
Mr. Paweł Orlof has not conducted, in any form, any competitive activity towards the Issuer, has not participated in any competitive company as a partner of a civil company, as a partner of a partnership or a member of an authority of a joint stock company and has not participated in any other competitive legal person as a member of its bodies. Mr. Paweł Orlof is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained based on the act on National Court Register.
Member of the Board for Corporate Affairs of ENEA S.A. - Mr. Grzegorz Kinelski
1993 - 1997 - Faculty of Electrical Engineering on the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, Electrical Engineering - Engineer's diploma,
1998 - 2000 - Faculty of Organisation and Management on the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, Management and Marketing - diploma of Msc., Eng.,
2000 - 2003 - Faculty of Electrical Engineering on the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, Doctoral studies - in progress,
2007- 2008 - Poznań School of Banking, Project Management - Post-Diploma Studies,
2008 - 2009 - University in Brno, the Czech Republic, International Management and Marketing Studies – Post-diploma Studies,
2008 - 2009 - University of Economics in Katowice – International Management and Finance Studies, Post-diploma Studies,
2009 – 2011- Dominican University, Chicago USA, Master of Business Administration.
Trainings and certificates:
- A training for members of Supervisory Boards Vattenfall Advanced Management,
- Vattenfall Core Management Programme,
- Investment Negotiations and conclusion of agreements - Instytut Doskonalenia Wiedzy o Rynku Energii,
-BGF Business Game Training Program – Business Game Factory,
- Practical Aspects of functioning of authorities of commercial law companies - Interdont Katowice,
- Professional project management – Poznań School of Banking.
Detailed presentation of the professional career:
1993 – 1993 INPROEL - Sales Director
1994 – 1998 BEZEG GZE - Sales Manager
1998 – 1999 GZE S.A. - Market and Service Specialist
1999 – 2001 RE PYSKOWICE GZE - Commercial Service Manager
2001 – 2005 GZE KONTAKT - Commercial Service
2004 – 2006 OBRÓT GZE - Commercial Service and Debt Collection
2006 – 2010 VATTENFALL BUSINESS SERVICES POLAND SP. Z O.O. Customer Service Director – Proxy, responsible for:
- Implementation of sales service and customer service model in Vattenfall in Poland,
- Launching of a phone Customer service,
- Optimisation of sales offices and Customer service,
- Implementation of a billing system for mass Customer service,
- Implementation of CC&B billing system for TPA customer service,
- Launching of product sales on the energy market,
- Localisations of business clients in Vattenfall Group,
- AMBR project – organisational merger with a business group in Germany,
- Benchmark exchange project among business groups of Vattenfall,
- Launching of e-invoices and e-payments,
- Launching of a central printing in the outsourcing system,
- Liquidation of cash counters and launching payments through banks and in shop chains,
- Organisation of electronic document archive and circulation in Vattenfall Group in Poland,
- Centralisation of detection and liquidation of illegal electricity usage (NPEE),
- Centralisation of issuing of terms and grid connection agreements.
2010 – 2011 TAURON EnergiaPro Gigawat - Vice-President of the Board
2011 till March 2013 - TAURON OBSŁUGA KLIENTA SP. Z O.O., where he was the Vice-President of the Board and was responsible for e.g.:
- Implementation of a model of Uniform Organisation of Sales and Customer Service in TAURON,
- Implementation of a business model based on SLA agreements (Service Level Agreement),
- Incorporation of assets of GZE (Vattenfall) within sales service and Custoemr service,
- Separation and amalgamation of IT assets with Vattenfall,
- Launching of IT Shared Service Centre,
- Launching of Accountancy Shared Service Centre,
- Implementation of an e-office - electronic sales office and customer service,
- Implementation of the project of optimisation of sales offices and customer service,
- Implementation of the Uniform On-line Service for TAURON Group,
- Centralisation of Bulk Printing.
Mr. Grzegorz Kinelski has not conducted, in any form, any competitive activity towards ENEA S.A., has not participated in any competitive company as a partner of a civil company, as a partner of a partnership or a member of an authority of a joint stock company and has not participated in any other competitive legal person as a member of its bodies. Mr. Grzegorz Kinelski is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained based on the act National Court Register.