Date of appointment: 21 May 2019
Mr. Mariusz Pliszka graduated from the Faculty of Telecommunications and Electrical Engineering of the Bydgoszcz Academy of Technology and Agriculture (currently: Bydgoszcz University of Technology), having majored in Electrical Engineering, and completed Postgraduate Management Studies at the WSB University in Poznań.
– Since 1986, employed in the structures of the ENEA Group and its legal predecessors in managerial and supervisory positions.
– Currently works for ENEA Operator Sp. z o.o. as the Director of the Chojnice Distribution Region.
– Since 2019, a member of the ENEA S.A. Supervisory Board elected by employees.
Key qualifications, training and courses completed:
– December 1998 – acquired qualifications in the construction of electrical and power grids, installations and devices.
– October 2013 – training in the protection of inside information at ENEA Operator Sp. z o.o.
– October 2010 – preparatory course to take a state examination for candidates for members of supervisory boards in State Treasury-owned companies – Instytut Rozwoju Biznesu Sp. z o.o. – course completed with a passed state examination at the Ministry of the State Treasury.