Date of appointment: 21 May 2019
Mr Mariusz Pliszka holds a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Faculty of Telecommunications and Electrical Engineering at the University of Technology and Agriculture in Bydgoszcz. He also completed a Postgraduate Management Course at WSB University in Poznań.
- Since 1986, employed in ENEA Capital Group and its legal predecessors in management and supervisory positions.
- Currently employed at ENEA Operator Sp. z o.o. as Director of the Grid Assets Department in Chojnice Distribution Region.
More important professional qualifications, training and courses:
- October 2013 – Training on Classified Information Protection at ENEA Operator Sp. z o.o.
- October 2010 – Preparation Course for the State Exam for Supervisory Board Candidates in State Treasury Owned Companies.
- March 2002 – Commercial Contract Execution – ALFA-CONSULTING Personnel Training Centre.