Date of appointment: 21 May 2019
Mr Mariusz Pliszka holds a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Faculty of Telecommunications and Electrical Engineering at the University of Technology and Agriculture in Bydgoszcz. He also completed a Postgraduate Management Course at WSB University in Poznań.
- Since 1986, employed in ENEA Capital Group and its legal predecessors in management and supervisory positions.
- Currently employed at ENEA Operator Sp. z o.o. as Director of the Grid Assets Department in Chojnice Distribution Region.
More important professional qualifications, training and courses:
- October 2013 – Training on Classified Information Protection at ENEA Operator Sp. z o.o.
- October 2010 – Preparation Course for the State Exam for Supervisory Board Candidates in State Treasury Owned Companies.
- March 2002 – Commercial Contract Execution – ALFA-CONSULTING Personnel Training Centre.
Having in mind the diverse and international nature of Enea SA's shareholding, and also the provisions of the Best Practices of WSE Listed Companies, Enea SA guarantees the availability of its website also in English. In case of any interpretation doubts and discrepancies between the Polish and English versions, the Polish version shall prevail.